Descriptions Of The Terms Used In This Policy
Data subject: A natural person whose Personal Data is being processed.
Child: A natural person under the age of thirteen.
Personal Data: Any information associating with an identified or identifiable natural person such as name, e-mail address, address, phone number, as well as other non-public information.
Processing: Any operation or set of operations carried out on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data Protection Principles
We pledge to adhere to the data protection principle outlined below.
Data Subject Rights
Following are the rights of the Data Subject (a natural person):
While browsing the website, you may have uncertainty regarding
To put your mind at ease about all of these uncertainties, we want you to know that we are collecting information from you on a voluntary basis. Our primary purpose in collecting Personal Data is to provide you, the user, with a Unique and Customized experience on our Site, as well as to present you and visitors with the most outstanding services, products, and more relevant content.
Collection of Information
We may use log files on the server-side, much like most internet services. The data held in log files includes your IP address, browser type, e-mail application, internet service provider, referring/exit web pages, computer platform type, date/time stamp, and user activity are all stored in log files (e.g., feature usage, user rankings, game statistics).
oaoindia.games may use server log data to evaluate trends and administer the Site’s services. IP addresses are not linked to any Personal Data. In addition, the software enabling the Site may have related log and temporary files that are saved on oaoindia.games servers. These files provide information about your account, preferences settings, and system notifications, as well as other data necessary to enable you to participate on the Site.
Your information could potentially be found in server backups that are conducted on a regular basis. The foregoing information is gathered in an aggregated and anonymous manner. When a game is updated, or “patched,” our patch routine may check to see if you have the most recent version of game-specific files on your system.
Methods for Collecting Information
1. Mailing List Member: We may gather information to aid delivery and preferences such as e-mail address and message performance statistics if you opt to provide us Personal Data in order to subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter.
2. Registered Site Member: If you opt to register on our Site, we may track broad site usage information and aggregate usage of website community features such as downloads and forums. This is in addition to the Personal Data collected during the registration process.
3. Anonymous Site Visitor: If you use our Site, we may keep track of your IP address, cookie information, and aggregate data on what material you access or browse. This data is gathered in the background as you navigate our website.
4. Message Boards: If you use this Web Site’s message board or forum, you should be aware that any Personal Data you disclose there can be viewed, collected, and used by other forum users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not liable for any Personal Data you choose to disclose in these forums. The message board requires a separate sign-up from the game and is subject to Terms of Service.
5. Mobile: We may collect and utilize certain non-Personal Data that does not allow us to identify you using tools or third-party analytical software. We may collect and utilize a variety of non-personal data, including but not limited to:
(i) Mobile device type and device properties;
(ii) Geographical data no more accurate that metropolitan areas;
(iii) Game score and achievements;
(iv) Mobile device software platform and firmware;
(v) Mobile phone carrier;
(vi) Other non-Personal Data as reasonably required by us to enhance its services.
Furthermore, we may use the information we gather to analyze how our games are used, manage and provide our games, and improve our services and products.
6. Promotions through Electronic Mail: Some of our promotions may require you to enter an e-mail address and/or name so that we can notify you if you have won a prize. E-mail addresses may be used to fulfill promotional or service requests. We are not aiming to acquire any Personal Data about you by allowing you to send us an e-mail.
Personal Data (such as your name and e-mail address) in your e-mail will only be used to answer your specific request or remarks in the e-mail. We may keep your e-mail for a length of time, but we will not use any Personal Data contained in it for any reason other than replying to your specific request or remarks.
Regardless of the activity, we will only gather information to the degree necessary to satisfy your requests and our legitimate business interests. If you no longer wish to receive our e-mail newsletter or promotional mailings, you may unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each newsletter e-mail message.
7. Game Software: We gather and aggregate a variety of data when you install or use any of the game software supplied on our Site in order to monitor system and simulation performance and to authenticate your unique identification. This may comprise both specific and broad information about your computer/mobile hardware and internet connection, which is saved together but not personally identifiable. This is in addition to the Personal Data and other Personal Data collected during the registration process.
8. Payment Transaction: If any payment transaction takes place on our Site, we gather information about such transactions, including credit card numbers or other billing information.
9. Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Data: oaoindia.games shall not be liable in any way for disclosure of Personal Data you may choose to disclose in our online community features, blogs, in-game chats, or other public forums directly to other users while using the Site service.
Usage Of Information Collected
The information which we gather and store during normal use of the site is utilized to monitor the use of the site and to assist its further development. Such use does not always result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
As previously stated, a number of pages on this website allow you to submit Personal Data, and as a result, all of these communications are not confidential. Any application, request, or inquiry you submit may be forwarded to Group affiliates, some of whom may be located in countries where data protection regulations do not exist.
You consent to your Personal Data being processed in the manner stated above by Group affiliates by submitting it through this website.
Other organizations that customize our web pages, process credit card transactions, analyze consumers’ interactions with our Site, and conduct consumer surveys are examples of companies we may occasionally hire to perform services necessary for our internal operations. We also give the Post Office with postal addresses for delivery purposes. While providing their services, these companies may access your Personal Data. These companies have agreed to store and maintain the Personal Data securely received from us.
Finally, we may make non-personally identifiable Personal Data from your Personal Data. We do this either by combining it with information about other people (aggregating your data with data about other people) or by deleting elements (like your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you.
We may use your Personal Data for other reasons not listed above, but which are compatible with the original purpose for which it was collected. To accomplish so, we’ll make certain that
Disclose Your Personal Data
We will disclose Personal Data when we believe in good faith that it is required by law (e.g., a court order or subpoena) or such disclosure helps enforce
2. Protect your safety or security, including the safety and security of your property;
3. Protect the safety and security of our website or third parties.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
By Parents about their children Once again, we want to reassure you once more that we do not store any information other than what is indicated above. Parents are, however, welcome to contact us via e-mail if they have any concerns concerning their child’s Personal Data. Parents may request for
1) We discontinue collection and use of their Child’s Personal Information
2) We delete the Child’s Personal Information
By the users If your Personal Data changes, or if you no longer want our service, you can request that we correct, amend, or delete it by contacting us. Within 30 days, we will respond to your request for access. As a result, while we endeavor to protect your Personal Data using commercially acceptable techniques, we cannot guarantee its perfect security. You can contact us if you have any issues concerning the security of our website.
Information About Cookies
To evaluate customer behavior, operate the website, track users’ movements, and gather information about users, we utilize cookies and/or similar technologies. This is done to make your experience with us more personalized and enjoyable.
A cookie is a tiny text file that is stored on your computer. These cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we have access to the cookies that our website creates. At the browser level, you can manage your cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, you may be unable to utilize some features.
Linking to third party sites
We may provide links from our websites to third-party websites to give relevant information not found on our website, and we advise our users to read the privacy rules of third-party websites before submitting personal information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites’ content. We expressly disclaim any representations or warranties made on any other website than our own.
2. Please opt out of all RBL Services at the following link: http://www.zapr.in/privacy/ if you do not want RBL to identify television, radio, and other offline content viewing surrounding your mobile device.
3. RBL does not gather any personally identifiable information or audio/image/ video/contact files from your mobile device. For any questions or clarifications, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. RBL also gets and tracks information about your mobile device (such as device kind, installed software, and language preference) or desktop interface, as well as your taps and interests, and may assign you a unique device or user ID. In some cases, RBL can identify or infer your location using GPS, your IP address, watermarks, and/or Bluetooth in some situations; however, your operating system may require you to grant RBL permission to access your GPS or Bluetooth settings; please refer to your device’s system settings for location services.
E-mail – email@example.com